lunes, 8 de agosto de 2016

A RUSTIC CHIC GETAWAY ON THE ISLAND OF IBIZA

ibizavilla7

I’m back! I have been to France for a wonderful holiday but I am also experiencing some health issues which forced me to take a longer break than planned. But here I am again, although I will be taking it easy in the coming weeks. I have found some gorgeous summer homes to show to you this week. Today I start with this beautiful home on Ibiza which is designed by Annabell Kutucu, the same designer that is also responsible for the interior of San Giorgio Hotel and Scorpio on Mykonos, and Casa Cook on Rhodes. I love that rustic chic signature style!
ibizavilla8

ibizavilla9

ibizavilla3

ibizavilla4

ibizavilla1

ibizavilla6

ibizavilla5

ibizavilla10

ibizavilla11

Credits & source: images by Steve Herud.



from THE STYLE FILES http://style-files.com/2016/08/08/a-rustic-chic-getaway-on-the-island-of-ibiza/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario