viernes, 4 de noviembre de 2016

THE FRIDAY FASHION FILES: COAT RED

redcoat1

It was last year that I started to see images of women in a red coat on Pinterest. I am normally not into bold colors but I loved the combination of red with a white blouse and a blue jeans, or with a black outfit. So I got myself a red coat this year, I purchased this one from French label Sandro and it is beautiful (it is also available here and here). You can see more red coats at the end of this post, Happy Friday!

redcoat2

redcoat4

redcoat3

redcoats5

1. Isabel Marant coat (also available from Bergdorf Goodman, Matches Fashion and Barneys | 2. Wool spread collar coat from Nordstrom (I love this one and it is now on sale!) | 3. Sandro wool coat (also available here and here). | 4. Trina Turk Wool Wrap coat (now on sale!) | 5. Max Mara camel hair coat.

I also love: this one from Edition10, this wool blend collage coat from Nordstrom and this single breasted wool blend coat from Nordstrom (now on sale!).



from THE STYLE FILES http://style-files.com/2016/11/04/friday-fashion-files-coat-red/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario