miércoles, 7 de septiembre de 2016

A STUNNING SYDNEY HOME

prueruscoe2

Recently I came across one of the most beautiful summer houses I had ever seen. It was featured in Australian magazine Vogue Living. I think you’d love this house too so I was very happy to find some images of this stunning home on photographer Prue Ruscoe’s website. The house, located near one of Sydney’s beautiful beaches, is built in a modern Greek style. The interior, which I adore, is decorated with muted colors and wooden accessories. There is just nothing that I don’t like in this house. And what about that outdoor area?!

prueruscoe1

prueruscoe3

sydney-home-2

sydney-home-1

Image credits: Prue Ruscoe.



from THE STYLE FILES http://style-files.com/2016/09/07/a-stunning-sydney-home/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario